A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery:
our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays
through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science
and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we
have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant
ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business
of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The inside Product Specialist at MilliporeSigma will manage,
develop and grow the reference material and advanced analytical
business within named accounts through proactive contact in an
office-based environment. A key aspect of this role will be to seek
out new business opportunities within an assigned territory and to
work closely with MilliporeSigma Account Managers and support teams
to ensure financial targets are realized.
The person in this role will be responsible for achieving sales
goals in excess of $3m for MilliporeSigma reference material and
related workflow products within this territory. Their day to day
responsibilities in this position with be to:
- Achieve assigned sales goals.
- Develop account plans and coordinate activities with
appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Analyze accounts and territory and identifies opportunities to
accelerate revenue growth.
- Engage with customers to build and maintain relationships.
- Manage the end to end sales process for assigned products.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Responsible for mapping key contacts and decision makers to
prioritize selling activity.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of the competitive landscape
within assigned territory.
- Maintain technical product and scientific knowledge.
- Maintain a cadence of account management activities.
- Input customer information and opportunities into the CRM
- Develop and maintain a short and long-term opportunity
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 1+ years of analytical
testing techniques including chromatography and/or
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 3+ years of sales
- Knowledge of basic scientific procedures, testing methods, and
equipment coupled with the ability to listen, identify customer
needs, and provide product solutions
- Possess effective sales techniques, business acumen, and
presentation skills to successfully close sales of analytical
standards and HPLC and GC workflow products through multiple sales
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Highly goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong business ethics
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break
new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our
diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw
your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and
priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No
employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against
on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or
veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender
status, marital status, or any other classification protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs
relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation,
benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and
conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes
they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone
acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their
Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately.
The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they
made a good faith report of discrimination.