To lead a high performing team of 8-12 manufacturing process
engineers and technicians working on meaningful projects that push
the business forward driving high quality, cost effective processes
that meet our customers' photomask needs.
Duties and responsibilities
Oversee manufacturing methods, processes and operations for new
and existing products.
Drive continuous improvement initiatives to meet safety,
quality, delivery and cost objectives.
Translate site goals to specific engineering objectives.
Define and specify the implementation of standards, methods, and
procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision,
accuracy, and reliability of the company's large product
Participate in engineering design reviews to improve our quality
assurance requirements and considerations.
Oversee the testing, troubleshooting, and evaluation of systems
Collaborate with our partners in customer service,
manufacturing, equipment maintenance, sales, etc. to exceed our
Assure that work is safely performed (safe for people, product,
Coach and mentor engineering team to enable high level results
and build future leaders.
Support continuous operation of a 24/7 manufacturing
Occasional domestic and international travel may be
- Degree in Engineering or related field. Equivalent experience
may substitute for degree. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of four years leading an engineering team within the
Semiconductor / Electronics Industry. Photomask Industry experience
is strongly preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of robust process development and
integration in semiconductor and/or mask making technology,
SPC/data management, clean room operations, cost reduction, and ISO
- Track record of delivering meaningful business results.
- Senior level technical guidance in process optimization
- Proficient in structured problem-solving tools (e.g. QI Story,
A3, 8D, etc.)
- Strong understanding of quality tools (e.g. Process Flow
Diagram, Control Plan, FMEA, SPC, and DOE)
- Solid technical and interpersonal communication (oral and
- Business planning and analysis
- Customer service orientation
- PC Skills / MS Office/ Statistical analysis software (e.g.
- Eligible to work in a facility that supports Trusted government
- Advanced engineering science statistics / Statistical Design of
- Proficient electronic / mechanical troubleshooting
- Strong project management / scheduling
- Lean and/or Belt Certification
- Hazardous waste management skills
Apply for this position