Asset Management Coordinator - Virtual Position
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Operations Coordinator - Asset Management
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an
immediate need for an Operations Coordinator. If you have
familiarity and experience in inventory control and are organized
with great people skills, this is the position for you!
As an Operations Coordinator in Asset Management, you will be
responsible for the following, including, but not limited to:
- Facility work order management through Service Channel
- Reviewing work order proposals and communicating it to the
- Reviewing and approving work order invoices
- Procuring warehouse and office equipment and supplies
- Facilitating communication to the branch as it pertains to
- Monitoring fleet assets' life expectancy
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years' experience handling inventory/operational tasks
- Experience in our industry is a plus
- Excel spreadsheet experience is also a plus
- A willingness to learn is a must have!
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs
and products to our associates and their families-geared toward
benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match,
paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee
assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement
opportunities and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Round Rock , Asset Management Coordinator - Virtual Position, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!