Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated
for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At St.
David's Round Rock Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any
other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) PACU Clinical Nurse
Coordinator to join our healthcare family.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, our benefits package offers
eligible colleagues an attractive package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, our nurses play a
vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique.
Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA
Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible
for nurses to create the career path that fits their life - for
life - and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for
our PACU Clinical Nurse Coordinator opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will serve as the primary
decision maker for clinical and managerial operations and workflow
during a given shift. As a Registered Nurse, you may assume care
responsibilities for patients on the unit if needed. Unlock the
possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares
- You will collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to
coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality,
- You will continuously assess the quality of nursing care
services provided and operationalize evidenced-based practices to
enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
- You will assume leadership responsibility within the unit in
support of the RN manager/director, including direct supervision of
a portion of the staff, education and coaching, payroll editing,
annual performance reviews, and employee recognition.
- You will have designated responsibilities that may rotate
within one or more of the following core areas:
- Quality, Safety, and Regulatory Preparedness
- Patient Experience
- Employee Engagement, Physician Satisfaction, and Culture
- Fiscal Responsibility including scheduling, overtime review,
and supply management
- Staff Development including education / clinical competencies
and Graduate Nurse Residency / Preceptor support
- 1+ year experience in healthcare
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing - preferred
License and Certifications
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the
state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in
accordance with law and regulation.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David's Healthcare
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification -
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is a 150+ bed acute-care
facility located north of Austin, Texas. This comprehensive medical
center features the only hybrid operating room in the county, a
24-hour emergency department with a Level II trauma center, and
leading-edge cardiac care through the Heart Hospital of Austin at
St. David's Round Rock. Patients may also receive care related to
rehabilitation services, women's services, cancer care, neurology,
joint replacement and orthotics, and more when visiting this
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David's
HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas
and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's
HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA
Healthcare and two local non-profits - St. David's Foundation and
Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the
patient's family first, and the really great institutions will
provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We
are interviewing candidates for our PACU Clinical Nurse Coordinator
opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team
will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.