Automotive Service Technician (Mechanic)
Company: Axiom Professional Services
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney, Texas is a locally operated, family
valued and owned Toyota Dealer Rated Top 3 in the Metro area. Pat
Lobb Toyota of McKinney, Texas has immediate needs for certified
Recognition for achieving high service levels is a direct
reflection of a dedicated team that values people and community by
prioritizing safety, quality of work and customer care, every
single day. Pat Lobb has consistent work and the clientele to
welcome two Full-Time Service Technicians. These technicians will
not only meet the minimum requirements but also align on values.
Ask yourself - what does service mean to you?
Below is additional information to help you decide if the
Service Technician opportunities at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney, TX
would be a good match. If you meet the minimum requirements we
would love to hear from you. We thank you in advance for your
What Pat Lobb Offers:
- Rated Top 3 in Metro area
- Huge Clientele & Consistent Work
- Professional and supportive working environment
- Ongoing Toyota training
- Schedule - Mon to Fri 7 am to 5 pm and every other
- Competitive pay - $82000 / year | commensurate with experience
and cert level.
- Company benefits include - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance; Supplemental insurance offerings including additional
Life, Disability, Accident, Cancer and Critical Illness; and 401(k)
with employer matching.
- PTO benefits
- Preferred minimum 3 years Toyota experience
- Preferred Toyota Master or Expert certified ; Dealer will
consider ASE Certs and assistance with Toyota Certifications
- Prefer dealer experience & experience using Reynolds & Reynolds
- Must be able to work every other Saturday
- Strong customer service focus
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Performs maintenance and repairs on customer vehicles.
- Conducts multipoint inspections of customer vehicles to
identify needed maintenance services and repairs.
- Follows all required safety and hazardous materials procedures
as required by dealership policies and applicable laws and
- Uses and maintains dealership-provided tools and equipment in
proper operating condition.
- Documents inspection findings and maintenance requirements
clearly and accurately and communicates them to the Service
- Communicates proactively with other associates to ensure a
smooth, safe flow of work through the automotive shop.
- Quality-checks own work and the work of other Technicians as
Pat Lobb is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
Keywords: Axiom Professional Services, Round Rock , Automotive Service Technician (Mechanic), Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!