Home Health Travel RN
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 8, 2021
AccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider
with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within
our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees
with a structured on-boarding process to help you become
assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work
easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a
wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
Position: Travel RN
Location: Austin / San Antonio metro
Shift: Full Time
This RN will be required to commute to all of the Austin hub
offices (Round Rock, North Austin, South Austin, San Antonio) to
see patients. Must be willing to drive throughout assigned
As an RN, you will have the ability to work at the top of your
licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide
them customized care. Under the guidance of your supervising
physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing
theories, skills and techniques to provide quality care to your
clients on a daily basis.
As an RN you will:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug
therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug
allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent
with the patient's diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process:
Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and
commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state
of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as an RN in home health
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order. Ability to travel to all business
Keywords: AccentCare, Round Rock , Home Health Travel RN, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!