APRN or PA, Cardiology
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We Are Hiring
Ascension Seton is looking for a FT APRN or PA, Cardiology, to
join our elite team!
Why Join Our Team
About Ascension Seton
- As a member of Ascension Seton, our physicians join a large
community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate,
personalized care for all persons, especially those who are
struggling or affected by poverty.
- We share best practices and knowledge across our smart network
as a member of the largest nonprofit provider of care in the
- Ascension Seton includes more than 100 clinical locations,
including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for
Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
- Dell Children's, part of Ascension Seton in Austin, TX is a
world-class pediatric center with its own Level I trauma center and
only Level IV NICU in Texas.
- It is the state capital and home to a major university as well
as an influential center for politics, technology, music, film and
- Austin is known as the Live Music Capital World because on any
given night, one can find over one hundred venues showcasing a wide
variety of live music performances.
- Also known as one of the healthiest/ physically fit cities in
America, you will see joggers, cyclists, and walkers committed to
cardiovascular health on a daily basis.
- The many parks and lakes offer a multitude of outdoor
activities, including swimming, hiking, paddle boarding and
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a
community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement
and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering
excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one
of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States.
Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a
collaborative approach to care, significant professional
opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive
What You Will Do
As an APRN or PA in Cardiology with Ascension, you will evaluate
patients with a variety of cardiac diagnosis in a hospital and
outpatient clinic using evidence-based guidelines to optimize risk
factors and health conditions. You will collaborate with the
cardiology team members and coordinate with other specialties
involved in each patient's care. The primary site will be Ascension
Seton Williamson, in Round Rock and Cedar Park, TX. Cardiology
experience strongly preferred.
- The position will support 8 physicians
- Extra shift pay for extra shift work, available
- Hours are M-F, 8-5pm
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via
observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and
interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health
assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions
via referral to other healthcare providers or community
- Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers
concerning preventative health, treatment options and community
- Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in
accordance with specific specialty area standards and network
What You Will Need
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Drug Enforcement Admin credentialed from the Drug Enforcement
- Master's degree of Nursing required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: AMITA Health, Round Rock , APRN or PA, Cardiology, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!