S&R Material Handler - Full Time - Round Rock, TX
Company: Cargill, Inc.
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate
your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who
are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish
the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business,
where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide
range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores
to manufacturers and exporters.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to understand and control weight of product
- Ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication,
- Basic Computer Skills
- Previous forklift experience.
- Must be able to work in Cold & Hot temperatures
- Must be able to walk, twist, reach, bend, push/pull, lift and
carry items weighting up to 80lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Keywords: Cargill, Inc., Round Rock , S&R Material Handler - Full Time - Round Rock, TX, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!