Territory Sales Manager - West Texas
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Pall Corporation's Fluid Technologies and Asset Protection
business is seeking a highly motivated, Territory Sales Manager
with a consistent track record for meeting/exceeding business
development and sales goals, to join our outstanding Fluid
Technologies and Asset Protection sales team. In this key business
development role, you will work and live in West Texas growing
sales, developing new account strategies and maintaining/expanding
existing business to penetrate the General Industrial, Oil & Gas,
Midstream/Refinery, Chemical and Ag-Chem markets, growing sales,
developing new account strategies, and maintaining/expanding
existing business. The incumbent will work remotely based out of
his/her home office.
If developing and cultivating strong customer relationships for
one of the largest filtration companies in the industrial market
with a stellar reputation for partnering with customers and
delivering outstanding products, application knowledge and service
appeals to you, we encourage you to explore this opportunity.
- Develop/implement a customer account plan to achieve orders and
- Expand customer base (networking, lead follow-up and
- Drive sales of new products and applications.
- Develop and cultivate productive long-term relationships with
customer senior management and decision-makers.
- Identify new opportunities to build profitable market share and
sustainable competitive advantage, creating new value for new and
existing customers who operate in the Oil & Gas and Refinery,
Chemical, Ag-Chem and General Industrial markets.
- Partner with customers, building sustainable relationships and
using customer insights and decision criteria to drive solutions to
address current and future needs.
- Create and maintain customer profile and SWOT including sales
potential, operating structure, sites, contacts, and other relevant
- Develop in-depth knowledge of customer preferences, needs and
anticipated needs/trends (to develop and implement commercial
- Keep abreast of competitive activity at existing customers and
actively direct field sales personnel to customer accounts as
- Work with sales management and services team to ensure ongoing
sales of aftermarket and service based products
- Establish and track account performance metrics.
- Provide business analysis including data trends, customer
retention, funnel success and addressable/attainable market.
- Maintain appropriate databases and Sales Funnel Management in
CRM, RFQ alert, SOA's, Site/Plant list, Project/Quote
- Utilize product and application sales tools (including success
stories, customer presentations, installation lists, return on
investment calculations and sample proposals) to support
distributor activities and provide technical and commercial support
- Stay abreast of industry trends - enabling positioning of
products for maximum advantage.
- Apply knowledge of business climate, market dynamics and trends
as well as market potential to develop/implement account plans that
- Use knowledge of competition to influence business plans.
- 3+ years' experience in providing products and services to
Refinery and Oil & Gas, Chemical, Ag-Chem or General Industrial
industries. In exchange for sales experience we will consider
experience as a process/project/maintenance engineer in an Oil &
Gas, refining or petrochemical facility looking to start a career
in technical sales.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical/chemical engineering,
chemistry, biological sciences or technical degree.
- Proficiently understanding customer needs and buying
- Experience executing at each stage of the sales process and
adept at guiding others in developing selling skills
- Prior experience with sales funnel management (salesforce.com
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation, troubleshooting and
communication skills (both written and verbal) are strongly
- Experience with strategic selling to large regional or global
companies is a plus
- Understanding of filtration products is a plus
- Experience uncovering, pursuing and guiding others on attaining
new prospects via networking
- Collaborative - consensus builder
- Able to exert impact and influence
- Drives execution and follow-through
- Strong negotiation and listening skills
- Innovative and analytical creative problem solver, thinks out
of the box
- Financial acumen
- Able to anticipate/overcome/mitigate objections
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
202.419.7762 or email@example.com to request
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.
Keywords: Danaher, Round Rock , Territory Sales Manager - West Texas, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!