Truck Driver - Class A, Local, M-F Day Shift + Health Benefits
Company: McGrath RentCorp
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 9, 2021
If you have a passion for exceptional customer service, you'll
be in good company at industry-leading Mobile Modular Portable
Storage. As a rapidly growing company, we're always looking for
dedicated candidates who love to share new perspectives and see the
potential where others don't. We are a division of McGrath RentCorp
and the leading provider of high-quality, cost-effective storage
solutions across a wide range of today's most relevant industries,
including healthcare/medical, education, construction, residential
development, government, transportation, and much more. Where will
your ideas take us?
Our Mobile Modular Portable Storage division is looking for a
Truck Driver. In this role, you will deliver and pick-up our
containers and offices and provide customer assistance on-site as
- Maintain compliance of required safety equipment and gear for
self and any assigned vehicle
- Complete quality check Pre and Post-Trip inspections; ensure
that mileage is reported appropriately for compliance or other
- Coordinate maintenance on vehicles and do spot inspections for
cleanliness and any potential driving hazards
- Provide customer service to customers at the drop/pickup site
and coordinate with the sales or operations staff on any
- Pickup and drop portable containers and portable offices at
- Communicate frequently with dispatch or operations on trips,
delays, issues, etc.
- Clean DMV and criminal record
- Minimum of 2 years recent verifiable Class A driving
- Previous container hauling experience desired
- Landoll trailer experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. up to shoulder level
- Ability work a winch and other equipment related to the
tractor, tanks and boxes
- Ability to leverage straps and tie-downs to secure loads.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business.
You make the difference. You matter.
- Flexibility and work/life balance
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Vacation and Holiday pay
The pre-employment screening process includes social security
verification, criminal background check and drug test. A motor
vehicle record will be processed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
Keywords: McGrath RentCorp, Round Rock , Truck Driver - Class A, Local, M-F Day Shift + Health Benefits, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!