Production Team Lead - Terra Vista
Company: Goodwill Central Texas
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Established in Austin in 1958, Goodwill Central Texas, a
private, non-profit, 501(c)3 organization, has become a
multi-dimensional non-profit deeply entwined with business and job
growth, the environment, and the overall spirit of Central Texas.
Goodwill empowers more than 13,000 people each year, helping them
fulfill their potential, improve the lives of their families, and
contribute to the growth of the community. Goodwill, in
collaboration with an extensive network of practical, thoughtful
assistance-providers, actively strives to broaden its scope of
education, job training, and business services in alignment with
the core mission of generating lifelong connections to work.
Assists the Assistant Manager to supervise processors and
donation attendants and coordinate production activities to
include, but not limited to, salvage/recycling production, hanging
standards, receiving of donations, pricing standards, and warehouse
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist to oversee the production process for all donation
functions, inventory control, and adherence to the agencys
- Supervises and trains employees in the proper processing and
- Work a flexible schedule in support of the store opening,
production, and closing operations including work on weekends and
- Fulfils the duties of all production staff (if needed) to
include providing excellent customer service to donors, greeting
donors and safely unloading donations from vehicles, completing
donor receipts, sorting and processing donated items into
designated categories, and pricing donated items.
- Maintain production levels and quality of merchandise to the
sales floor, including appropriate display of donated goods.
- Assist in completing store reports, maintaining production
records, and other accounting duties.
- Inform employees of store and production goals and assigns
duties to ensure goals are met.
Responsible for supervising and training all or some of the
following positions: Donation Attendant, Merchandise Processor,
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year of
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, verbally and in
- Ability to perform simple math computations, including
- Sufficient eyesight and manual dexterity to differentiate
between and classify items.
- Ability to bend and lift 35 pounds frequently.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (up to 7 hours
per 8-hour shift).
- Basic working knowledge of computer applications and the
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to coach and direct employees.
- Adhere to work schedule.
We look forward to hearing from you and having you as part of
our Goodwill Team!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or
other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Goodwill Central Texas, Round Rock , Production Team Lead - Terra Vista, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!