Business Development Sales Person (Janitorial Services)
Company: Capitol City Janitorial
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Are you a Go-Getter seeking your next opportunity in one of the
fastest growing cities in the US? Austin's economic growth
expectations create a thriving market with unlimited opportunity
for a highly motivated, hard-working, results-driven, dedicated
sales professional. We are looking for the right candidate who has
great people skills. We value quality, customer service and doing
the job right. Experience is required. This is a great opportunity
for those who value integrity, honesty and want to work for a
company with high standards. Combines base salary and commissions.
Realistic 50 - 100K.
- Be able to build rapport with General Contractors.
- Contact Commercial customers.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective
customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Propose services to existing/potential customers and assist
them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with
current customers and prospective customers in the assigned
territory/market segment to generate new business for the
- Generate and pursue leads aggressively and close.
- Create proposals/bids.
- Complete customer contracts.
- Provides product information.
- Facilitate ongoing general support as needed.
- Be able to follow a proven sales process.
- Be able to show customer presentations.
- Sales and Estimating.
- Site Visits - Bid Walks.
- Cold Calling.
- Participate in networking events and training sessions.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Develop a weekly, monthly, and annual sales plan and
- Follow up on sales activity and quality checks on service
- Build relationships with properly and facilities managers.
- Communicate all necessary information about account/job to
assist in transition from sales to operations for successful
- Assist with collections on delinquent accounts.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidates Should Have:
- Ability to Read, Interpret, and Understand Blueprints,
Drawings, Sketches, and Specifications.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Clean Driving Record and Valid TX Driver's License.
- Ability to Lean Quickly & Easy.
- 1-2 Years Background in Sales and Construction.
- Professional Attitude & Appearance.
- Confident in Their Abilities & Friendly.
- Motivated & Aggressive.
- Willingness to Follow Leads with Consistent Work Ethic.
- Computer Skills, specifically Microsoft office suite.
- Goal Driven, Self-Motivated and a Team Player.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
Special Skills/Knowledge/Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales.
- Knowledge of customer service principles.
- Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Experience in sales.
- Experience in making presentations.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
The Sales Representative reports to the Owner of CCJ.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Capitol City Janitorial, Round Rock , Business Development Sales Person (Janitorial Services), Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!