Alight Solutions and NGA Human Resources is a global leader in
benefits, payroll, and cloud solutions supporting transformation
programs for business-critical HR and payroll functions. The
combined organization brings enhanced level of technological
capabilities, functional expertise and geographic reach across
benefits, payroll, and HR solutions to its client base. This is the
core of our business, the Alight/NGA Advantage and why we are
recognized as a leader in the global HR solutions market, and a
global SAP/SFSF partner.
Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers, help 23
million people and their 11 million family members simplify work
and life, both now and in the future. The drive to digital HR has
changed how Alight/NGA operates; with our Success Factor VAR
offerings evolving as we co innovate pre-packaged solutions with
SAP, develop seamless HRIS to payroll integrations and lead with
market insight on Best Practice HR transformation, process design
We are hiring a Time & Leave Data Reconciliation Associate to
work onsite on our Round Rock, TX location.
This role provides payroll production support for client payroll
processing and data reconciliation. The Time & Leave Data
Reconciliation Associate will analyze; research; validate and
correct payroll issues for client employees daily. Responsible for
correction and resolution of all data generated errors that would
prevent client's employees from receiving proper payments. Monitor
and escalate all systems related errors that would jeopardize
delivery of accurate payroll data from HRIS system. While adhering
to guidelines, payroll policy and procedures as instructed.
- Complete responsibility for reviewing all client payroll files
prior to payroll processing to identify issues or discrepancies
that may affect payroll to client's employees.
- Responsible for overall collection and processing of payroll
closed time with Payroll, HRADMIN, Benefits for assigned
- Prepare and utilize query-based system (i.e. SAP, PeopleSoft)
reports to monitor data for all client employees. Analyze and trend
data to identify payroll-impacting errors.
- Prepare and analyze time administration process runs to
validate time reported.
- Run, review and clear payroll exceptions daily.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post
information onto designated records.
- Responsible for making all data corrections that are not system
related. Utilize critical thinking skills, knowledge of client
business rules and system functionality to make appropriate
- Work under strict deadlines in order to meet contract
- Familiarity with various leave codes; COVID, EDSLD, TERM, etc.
And apply codes when applicable.
- May be responsible for research and reconciliation of
expatriate and inpatriate payroll related data.
- Provides day-to-day contact, interaction, and problem
resolution to customers via emails, fax and ticketing/case
- Ability to work long hours when needed, to ensure all jobs
functions have been completed.
- Must be capable of multitasking, planning, and organizing
details while communicating effectively with co-workers and
- Responsible for providing documentation of process and
- Other duties, as assigned by your team lead and/or
- Be Accountable
- Solve Problems
- Take Ownership
- Be Client Centric
- Be Effective
Supervisory Responsibility: No
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers,
handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or
move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time exempt position. Days and hours of work are
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. This position regularly
requires long hours and weekend work.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or
university with zero to three years related experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of system (i.e. SAP, PeopleSoft)
functionality and specific client's programming logic and business
- Candidate must have payroll processing knowledge to understand
how changes in the system or HR administration can affect
- Must have proficiency with various software applications
including Microsoft Word, Excel and One Note.
- Must be extremely reliable since they are dealing with
time-related issues and pay check distribution.
- Detailed knowledge of system functionality regarding HR,
Staffing, Benefits, Retirement, and Payroll actions and
- Must have strong understanding of the client's business rules
and business logic in order to identify issues and to correct
- Must be capable of understanding system transactions impacting
- Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short
- Ability to communicate effectively with high-level client
- Strong oral and written communication.
NorthgateArinso, Inc. (NGA HR) provides equal employee
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
NGA HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing
education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other
entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or
purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran,
marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any
other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or
local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and
is an affirmative action employer.