We Are Hiring:
Certified Surgical Technologist
Ascension Seton Williamson -
Round Rock, TX
Full Time Evening Shift-40hrs.
Monday - Thursday - 10:30 am - 9:00 pm. Call
Now Offering up to $15K Sign-On
bonus/Relocation Bonus at
Ascension Seton Williamson
*Payout based on experience and specialty*
Here is why you want to work at
Ascension Seton Williamson:
What You Will Do:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Bariatric Center of Excellence
- Primary Stroke Center
- Currently seeking ANCC Pathway to Excellence designation
- 8 Operating Rooms
- 3,8000 procedures annually including complex surgery such
- Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Innovative technology that supports a variety of complex
- Two daVinci Xi robots for general, thoracic, and GYN
- Stryker and Medtronic Navigation for orthopedic, spine,
and neurosurgical procedures
- O-arm for spine surgery
- ProAxis Spine table for complex spine surgery
- MAKO robot for total knee arthroplasty
- High surgeon satisfaction ratings
- Low staff turnover
- Partnership with Texas A&M School of Nursing to provide
Perioperative Internship/Capstone for spring semester students (in
4th year currently). This is a focused clinical experience
involving completion of AORN Periop 101 modules and 120 hours of
clinical experience for 4 nursing students.
Facilitate the safe and efficient
performance of surgical procedures.
What You Will Need:
- Prepare surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and
sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile
instruments and supplies.
- Hand required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon
- Assist with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping
- Maintain instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks
instruments counts throughout procedures.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Center for
Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained prior to hire date or job
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Board of Surgical
Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) obtained within 6 Months
(180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
3-5 years of clinical experience as a
surgical technologist, CST certification. The primary focus a
surgical technologist with strong experience in a trauma setting.
Our services line focus tends to be Spines, Crani, XI Robot,
General, Orthopedics and Plastics. Additionally, given the
size and scope of service at ASW, the associate will be expected to
be proficient in all other routine specialties and participate in
the general call rotation.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas,
has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding
career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to
high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all.
We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas,
including two teaching hospitals, Dell Medical School at The
University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center, where
candidates can find both career and clinical education
opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4
billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community
benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates
and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of
ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites
of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living
facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information