St. David’s HealthCare is implementing a new pay range for
full-time and part-time unit-based bedside nurses, non-exempt
frontline nurse leaders and to a host of non-Nursing roles. Apply
today to learn more!
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is committed to investing
in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering
patient-centered care? Submit your application for
Emergency Room Registered Nurse position and spend more time at the
bedside with the patient.
At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure we
support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer
eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes
medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some
unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus up to
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at St.
David's Round Rock Medical Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN), you will
be responsible for performing assessments, developing a plan of
care, and implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
You will collaborate with other healthcare disciplines to refine
and achieve plans of care, and will continually monitor the
patient’s physical condition, emotional and social needs.
* You will perform patient assessments and reassessments on a
* You will perform a triage assessment with rapid data
collection related to medical and traumatic emergencies
* You will assess injury causation and assure neglect or abuse
is reported to the appropriate agency for intervention
* You will formulate a plan of care with interdisciplinary team
members, including expected outcomes for each assigned patient
* You will properly verify, document, and administer
* You will provide health care teaching to patients and families
along with appropriate documentation
* You will evaluate the patient’s progression towards attainment
of outcomes, and document the effectiveness of interventions
* 1 year of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse
* Associate’s degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – preferred
Licenses and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or
Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License, Texas
license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification per St. David’s
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) OR Advanced Life
Support (ALS) certification per St. David’s Healthcare policy
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) OR Emergency Nursing
Pediatric Course (ENCP) certification per St. David’s Healthcare
* Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) certification per St.
David’s Healthcare policy
St. David’s Round Rock Medical
Centeris a150+ bedacute-care facility
located north of Austin, Texas. This comprehensive medical center
features theonly hybrid operating room in the
county, a 24-hour emergency department with aLevel
II trauma center, and leading-edge cardiac care through
the Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David’s Round Rock. Patients
may also receive care related to rehabilitation services, women’s
services, cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and
orthotics,and morewhen visiting this facility.
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David’s
HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas
and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David’s
HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA
Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David’s Foundation and
Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We
are interviewing candidates for our Emergency Room Registered Nurse
opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.