Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an)
Anesthesia Technician? At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center,
you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in
programs to support our incredible team members over the course of
At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit
package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Anesthesia Technician like you to be
a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Anesthesia Technician, you will assist the anesthesia
department through case preparation, procedural assistance, and
aftercare of equipment and supplies. You will demonstrate effective
working knowledge of anesthesia equipment needed for patient care,
and will communicate effectively with patients, physicians and
hospital personnel on a regular basis.
- You will be responsible for maintaining anesthesia supplies and
equipment, including stocking supplies, setting up anesthesia
carts, and performing scheduled cleaning
- You will assist with changing and restocking anesthesia drug
trays, refilling anesthesia machines, and obtaining medications for
- You will help the anesthesia provider with set up and
participate in room turnovers
- You will ensure the availability of safe anesthesia equipment
and maintain a clean, orderly, and safe working environment
- You will prevent and manage accidents in the work area
- You will assist the anesthesiologists during induction,
intubation, and extubation
- You will assist with direct patient care activities such as
application of monitoring equipment and induction of anesthesia,
and will position patients for anesthesia and surgery
- You will be able to respond to emergencies through proper use
of crash cart, knowledge of emergency supplies and equipment, and
performance of basic life support.
What qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of experience in an operating room or critical care
environment, or 1 year of experience as a Patient Care
- 1 year of experience as an Anesthesia Technician or Anesthesia
Assistant – preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Licenses and Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required as per St.
David’s HealthCare Policy
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification –
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) certification – preferred
- Anesthesia Technician certification – preferred
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center is a
150+ bed acute-care facility located north of
Austin, Texas. This comprehensive medical center features the
only hybrid operating room in the county, a
24-hour emergency department with a Level II trauma
center, and leading-edge cardiac care through the Heart
Hospital of Austin at St. David’s Round Rock. Patients may also
receive care related to rehabilitation services, women’s services,
cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and orthotics,
and more when visiting this facility.
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David’s
HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas
and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David’s
HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA
Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David’s Foundation and
Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent
Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Anesthesia
Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your resume today to join our
community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.