Transporter Diagnostic Imaging
Company: St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: January 9, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Transporter Diagnostic Imaging? At St.
David's Round Rock Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare
has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our
incredible team members over the course of three years.BenefitsAt
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs
are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package
that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along
with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on
our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a
difference. We are looking for a dedicated Transporter Diagnostic
Imaging like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
- Ensures proper handling of patients with comfort and
- Escorts patients to and from the Radiology department,
verifying order, isolation status and patient identity.
- Communicates with unit nursing staff about transfer prior to
escorting patient to room.
- Follows guidelines documented on request for transport (e.g.
O2, IV, stretcher vs. w/c)
- Demonstrates agility with conveying multiple articles (e.g.
stretcher and IV pole)
- Ensures availability of adequate transport equipment at
beginning and end of each shift.
- Completes patient safety checklist prior to transporting to MR
- Provide direct assistance to the technical staff.What
qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- High School Graduate / GEDSt. David's Round Rock Medical Center
is a 150+ bed acute-care facility located north of Austin, Texas.
This comprehensive medical center features the only hybrid
operating room in the county, a 24-hour emergency department with a
Level II trauma center, and leading-edge cardiac care through the
Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock. Patients may
also receive care related to rehabilitation services, women's
services, cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and orthotics,
and more when visiting this facility.St. David's Round Rock Medical
Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, which is one of the
largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer
in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare was formed through a
unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits
- St. David's Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.HCA
Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderWe are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Transporter Diagnostic Imaging opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, Round Rock , Transporter Diagnostic Imaging, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!