Assembler III - (O3) 2nd Shift
Company: APPLIED MATERIALS
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 14, 2022
- Performs a wide variety of routine and non-routine
electro-mechanical assembly operations, troubleshooting and repair.
Adjusts, aligns and/or performs "go-no go" tests using test
fixtures or non-diagnostic electronic testing devices. Identifies
and corrects errors. Retests. Validates design, fabrication and set
up of assemblies.
- Applies advanced skills to wire, assemble, test, troubleshoot,
and calibrate moderately complex equipment and sub assemblies.
Areas of expertise include electrical interconnect, mechanical,
pneumatic, fluid flow, or vacuum technologies. Makes own set-ups,
alignments and adjustments, maintaining tolerance according to
instructions. Disassembles, modifies, reworks, refurbishes,
reassembles and tests units as required. Follows work orders,
schematics, wiring diagrams, engineering specifications, sketches,
assembly shop and production operations sheets, parts and wire
lists, written and/or verbal instructions to construct
electro-mechanical, vacuum and/or pneumatic assemblies,
subassemblies and components.
- Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment.
Attends required health and safety training, and follows safety and
security policies, procedures and practices. Promptly reports
accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to supervisor
or Safety department. Follows operating instructions, uses
protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and
materials properly. Actively strives to prevent accidents and
- May perform final assembly installations at customer site.
Proficient in at least one product or platform.
- Edits and provides feedback to moderately complex reports
and/or manufacturing procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and ensures proper handling
of tools, equipment and stock to prevent loss or injury. Details
finished work by removing fingerprints, etc. and then properly
packages to prevent damage in transportation or storage.
- Performs other duties and/or completes training as required by
- NOTE: Duties for this and all Assembler levels are generically
defined to describe job functions with similar skill levels. Area
supervision has responsibility for defining and communicating those
duties which apply to specific job functions within the
- Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures
to carry out assigned tasksBusiness Expertise
- Has a basic understanding of how the team integrates with
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical
or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange
Diploma/GEDSkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:2 - 4
YearsWork Experience:Additional InformationTravel:NoRelocation
Eligible:NoApplied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: APPLIED MATERIALS, Round Rock , Assembler III - (O3) 2nd Shift, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!