Stock Lead, FT (Tuesday-Saturday 6AM-3PM)
Company: Under Armour
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine
The Stock Lead is responsible for maximizing the store selling
potential by effectively training and supervising Stock and Sales
Associates on all back of house merchandise handling processes. The
Stock Lead assists the store leadership team in ensuring the
stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) is flawlessly
executed and the store achieves brand standards for shipment
processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising. The Stock
Lead is expected to model Under Armour's Core Competencies and I
WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain
a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate clear priorities and productivity goals to Stock
and Sales Associates and hold team and self-accountable for
- Proactively seek personal learning and development
opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual
- Communicate all employee accidents/injuries to store leadership
- Maintain and support safety standards on sales floor and in the
stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store leadership.
- Support store and company level strategies to reduce shrink;
observe and monitor for signs of shrink and advise store leadership
of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Convey any shipment related concerns or issues to store
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
- Support the store leadership team in driving flawless execution
of the stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to ensure
efficient and effective processes in order to maximize productivity
- Lead efficient and effective shipment processing by making sure
associates are following processing and placement guidelines and
achieving units per hour productivity expectations.
- Inform store leadership of shipment and stockroom fixture
- Perform audit and transfer of damaged and defective
- Responsibility for the organization and cleanliness of all back
of house areas to include Lundia's, Supply area, Teammate break
room, and restrooms.
- Provide feedback to corporate business partners on any
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and
- Lead role in training, developing, and coaching Stock and Sales
Associates on the merchandise handling skills needed to
consistently achieve merchandise productivity standards for
shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and
- Provide store leadership with productivity updates; proactively
identify and communicate feedback on Associate performance.
- Coach associates when productivity expectations are not being
met, and provide performance feedback upward to leadership
- Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding
teammates for their outstanding performance in delivering to Under
Armour's merchandise productivity standards.
- Understand and adhere to Under Armour's visual standards in
order to maximize merchandise presentations when flowing product
from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as
identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout
the store: recommend and execute merchandising adjustments in
compliance with Under Armour visual standards.
- Oversee and execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom
and on the sales floor; update store leadership on compliance.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
- Computer and technology proficient.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes
and store team.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the
selling floor, stock and register area.
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem----- -solving &
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-----
-paced and deadline----- -oriented environment.
- Demonstrated excellent time management, organization skills and
attention to detail.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when
- Ability to perform Essential Job Functions.
Education And / Or Experience
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Minimum 1-2 years of stock experience preferred.
- Team leader experience preferred, but not required.
No Relocation Provide
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and
related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and
mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information (including
characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour
believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
Learn more about Under Armour's COVID-19 response and Teammate
vaccination policies here.
Keywords: Under Armour, Round Rock , Stock Lead, FT (Tuesday-Saturday 6AM-3PM), Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!