Annie's Caf Cook, Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: July 29, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
a Cook to join our team at Annie's Caf inside of the
Austin-Bergstrom Airport in Austin, Texas. As a Cook, you will be
responsible for preparing ingredients and guest orders, communicate
with serving staff, keep workspace clean through out shift, and
adhere to food preparation and food storage health and safety
guidelines. Position starts at $19.25 / hour + $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package:Delaware North believes in
a total rewards package that helps us recruit and retain the best
associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive benefits
program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety and
stability they need to serve our guests each and every day. Below
is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid ParkingResponsibilities
- Prepare food to specifications before and during unit
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensure freshness and quality of all menu items and packages all
products to proper specifications.
- Perform opening, closing, and side work duties and end-of-day
inventory, and other duties in accordance with company checklists
- Keep workstation, coolers, and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Use waste control guidelines and records all waste on the
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a back-of-the-house
foodservice position is required.
- Participation in a culinary program is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets and recipes.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip a variety
of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle or operate kitchen equipment.
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.
- Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the
waist, bending and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and
- Kitchen environment noise levels may be moderate-to-high.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.Who We Are
Serving more than 11 million passengers each year, Austin-Bergstrom
International Airport is one of the fastest-growing airports in the
United States. Delaware North gives travelers a true taste of the
town with its award-winning and locally focused dining and retail
options.At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Round Rock , Annie's Caf Cook, Austin Bergstrom Airport, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!