Food Service Cashier, Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
full-time or part-time Food ServiceCashiers to join our team at
Austin-Bergstrom Airport in Austin, Texas. As a Food Service
Cashier you should display a positive attitude with guests and
co-workers while also being able to accurately ring up merchandise
and product in an efficient manner. Food Service Cashiers may be
required to perform various other job related duties such as
keeping the unit neat and tidy, making coffee, handing out
customers orders, and other duties as assigned.
Pay rate $16.50 / hour, plus a $2500 Sign-On BonusAt Delaware
North, we care about our associates professional and personal
wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to
give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to
deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are
eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance
program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible
work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with
company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on
items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following
proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange
inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes
credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and
balance banks at end of shift.Qualifications
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Physical
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking,
sitting, and reaching.Who We AreServing more than 11 million
passengers each year, Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is one
of the fastest-growing airports in the United States. Delaware
North gives travelers a true taste of the town with its
award-winning and locally focused dining and retail options.At
Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Round Rock , Food Service Cashier, Austin Bergstrom Airport, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!