Client Service Specialist - Austin, TX
Company: Charles Schwab
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Position Type: Regular
The Client Service Specialist provides excellent service, operation
and sales support to the Branch staff and our clients. Serves as
the initial point of contact with responsibilities to greet,
direct, and assist walk-in or call-in clients with any
service-related issues as well as account questions, issues,
problem resolution, and escalations. Builds positive relationships
with peers, business partners, and colleagues while working
effectively with others to accomplish organizational goals.
What you are good at
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative
functions of the branch.
- Work wi th Branch Manager and Financial Consultants to
communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with
- Identify and refer lead opportunities to Financial Consultants
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of
client issues. Researches and resolves client issues in cooperation
with back office partners .
- Adhere s to all compliance/risk procedures and follow s
corporate and industry protocols.
- Assist Branch Manager in performing daily key compliance and
oversight activities for the branch.
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound
judgment to mitigate risk for the firm.
- Research and resolution of complex client inquiries via phone,
cases, and chat What you have
- While licensing is preferred, it is not required for this role,
TD Ameritrade will support employees in this role in obtaining
and/or holding the Series 7 and 63/66 licenses
- 1 year of Client/Customer Service experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience handling client needs with tact and
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a
team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and
- Ability to build and maintain good cross-enterprise working
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that
govern client accounts preferred
- May be asked to become a Notary Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to
helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their
dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a
multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way
to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower
you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible
package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and
at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace
where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our
policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to any status that is
protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing
women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require
reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human
Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We
value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected
classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Round Rock , Client Service Specialist - Austin, TX, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!