Parts Counter Sales
Company: Steele GMC Round Rock
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Steele GMC Round Rock is seeking an experienced automotive Parts
Counter Salesperson. As a Parts Counter, you will supply automotive
parts and accessories, retail and wholesale, through our parts
center. Providing fast and accurate customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Greet and serve customers promptly, while answering questions and
assisting them in identifying and obtaining needed parts.
* Handle orders and requests for information in person and over the
* Maintain accurate sales and inventory records at all times.
* Efficiently in PBS is a huge plus but not required.
* Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of inventory by reporting
items needing to be reordered, identifying discrepancies in
inventory, and returns unsold items to stock.
* Notify the client, service advisors, or technicians when special
items are received and locates out-of-stock parts, if
* Always maintains excellent knowledge of products through
technical and on the job training.
* Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of parts and accessories, the
supply chain and logistics of operating a trade distribution
* Technical knowledge and experience in the parts and accessories
* Previous GMC parts expereince is a huge plus.
* Strong numeracy, written and oral communication skills.
Competitive Salary, 401k WITH MATCH, medical, dental, vision
insurance. Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
To learn more about our company, culture, and opportunities, please
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards
hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity
and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview
will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing
from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and
to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all
candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit
to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our
desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our
commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Round Rock, TX 78681: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Steele GMC Round Rock, Round Rock , Parts Counter Sales, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!