Einstein Bros Cashier, Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
full-time or part-time Food Service Cashiers to join our team at
Einstein Bagel Brothers inside of the Austin Bergstrom Airport in
Austin, Texas. As a Food Service Cashier, you will display a
positive attitude with guests and co-workers while accurately
ringing up merchandise and product in an efficient manner.
Pay rate is $16.50 / hour, plus a $2500 Sign-On Bonus At Delaware
North, we care about our associates professional and personal
wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to
give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to
deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are
eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance
program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible
work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with
company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on
items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following
proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange
inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes
credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and
balance banks at end of shift.Qualifications
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Physical
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking,
sitting, and reaching.Shift Details 2nd ShiftWho We Are Serving
more than 11 million passengers each year, Austin-Bergstrom
International Airport is one of the fastest-growing airports in the
United States. Delaware North gives travelers a true taste of the
town with its award-winning and locally focused dining and retail
options.At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bakery, buffet, cajera, cashier, cashier front
end, counter person, host, hostess, pos, valet
Keywords: Delaware North, Round Rock , Einstein Bros Cashier, Austin Bergstrom Airport, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!