Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) MRI Technologist today with St.
David's Round Rock Medical Center.BenefitsSt. David's Round Rock
Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) MRI Technologist. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary of the MRI Technologist Under the general
supervision of the Director of Imaging Services and the Manager of
Imaging Services, MR Tech performs diagnostic MRI procedures for
patients' ages infant through geriatric. Generates appropriate
paperwork including requisitions, screening forms, charges and
provides a complete history of patient. Responsible for maintaining
expert technical and patient-care skills and provides quality
diagnostic results. Responsible for supply/inventory management.
When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by
supervisor. Responsibilities of the MRI Technologist
- Perform magnetic resonance procedures.
- Photograph and format all exams in the required setting along
with proper clinical history.
- Plan and direct volume of patients and examinations.
- Communicate pertinent information to interpreting radiologist
in a timely manner.
- Maintain a well-cleaned and supplied department at all
- Interact daily with patients, physicians, family members, and
other hospital employees.
- Perform other duties as requested by Director of Imaging
Services. Qualifications of the MRI Technologist EDUCATION &
- Required: Graduate from a school of Radiologic Technology
approved by the American Medical Association.
- Preferred: One year of experience as a Radiologic Technologist.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Required: Current Advanced Registry in Magnetic Resonance with
the American Registry Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), Current BLS
for Healthcare Providers with American Heart Association or
American Red Cross at hire.
- Preferred: One year of experience as an MRI Technologist,
Medical Radiologic Technologist license through the Texas Medical
Board, Advanced Registry in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved). St. David's Round Rock
Medical Center is a 150+ bed acute-care facility located north of
Austin, Texas. This comprehensive medical center features the only
hybrid operating room in the county, a 24-hour emergency department
with a Level II trauma center, and leading-edge cardiac care
through the Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock.
Patients may also receive care related to rehabilitation services,
women's services, cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and
orthotics, and more when visiting this facility.
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David's
HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas
and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's
HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA
Healthcare and two local non-profits - St. David's Foundation and
Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our MRI Technologist opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Round Rock , MRI Technologist, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!