Front Desk Team Member - Gold's Gym
Company: Gold's Gym
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The Front Desk Team Member will greet and direct members, guests
and staff as they enter the gym and provide control of the front
door location. This position will provide assistance to members'
requests along with inquiries about gym operations and policies as
well as perform various administrative duties as directed by the
Gym General Manager or Member Experience Manager.
- Enthusiastically greets each member and guests promptly using
the proper greeting for time of day to create a friendly positive
entrance and departure to and from the gym.
- Provides security and control to the front door and retail area
of the facility.
- Personally, checks each member into the gym using the proper
- Monitor check-ins to identify delinquent accounts and notifies
Gym Operations Supervisor.
- Register all guests into the gym using proper registration
- Ensures that guests and appointments are directed to the
appropriate fitness consultant in a prompt, professional
- Answers phone by the third ring in a professional and courteous
manner and uses proper phone greeting techniques.
- Addresses caller's requests and/or takes appropriate messages
noting caller's name.
- Registers all telephone inquiries in the script pad and in the
Master Production Binder and transfers the call to the appropriate
- Responsible for following up on telephone inquiries to ensure
that the appointment was booked properly.
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and
- Maintain neat appearance and wear proper uniform attire with
nametag while on duty.
- Distributes keys, towels and other materials as needed.
- Reserves time/makes appointments for special classes or other
activities sponsored by the gym.
- Processes retail and concession sales.
- Attends all staff meetings as directed.
- Cleans and maintains the front desk area according to Company
- Responsible for gym walk-thru as designated in walk-thru
- Follow proper opening and closing procedures as instructed in
the FDA training manual.
- Logs all maintenance concerns that are reported.
- Follows and reports any safety concerns.
- Notifies management of gym incidents that requires incident
- Works when scheduled and adheres to company attendance
- Performs other reasonable work assignments as directed by the
Gym General Manager and/or Operations Supervisor to include but not
limited to light cleaning and picking up of weights.Qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, non-verbally and
in writing is required
- Understanding of basic accounting principles is required.
- Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is
- Functional computer skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include
holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs repeatedly and stand for extended
periods of time
- Uphold Gold's Gym Vision, Mission, Values and code of
- Comply with all Gold's Gym policies and procedures
Keywords: Gold's Gym, Round Rock , Front Desk Team Member - Gold's Gym, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...