PRN Physical Therapist Home Health
Company: St. David's Healthcare at Home
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) PRN Physical Therapist Home Health? At St.
David's Healthcare at Home, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.BenefitsSt. David's
Healthcare at Home, offers a total rewards package that supports
the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated PRN Physical Therapist Home Health
like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsPhysical TherapistProvides and directs Physical
Therapy services to patients within their home. To include
assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation.
Functions under physicians' orders and adheres to applicable
practices of physical therapy, -policies and procedures and state
regulations. What you will do in this role:
- Optimizes the physical abilities and skills of patients by
performing or supervising therapy staff in initiating referrals,
evaluating and treating appropriate patients, effectively
participating in the care planning process, appropriately
documenting progress toward identified goals and communicating
patient status and needs to the patient, the patient's family, the
staff and other professionals as appropriate.
- Establishes personal patient schedules in conjunction with
other team members. Develops treatment plans by identifying a
problem list, including long and short-term goals and methods to
achieve identified goals.
- Develops appropriate home program to maintain and enhance the
performance of the patient in his/her own environment. Participates
in discharge planning. Provides/recommends/fabricates adaptive
devices, orthotics or prosthetics. Trains patient, family and
appropriate staff in the use or application of the above.
- Refers patients for treatment to Physical Therapy Assistants
(PTA) by completing evaluation and initial plan of treatment and
communicating information. Supervises and directs PTA in the
implementation of the treatment plan.What qualifications you will
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited
- Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Completion of the National Certification Examination for
Registered Physical Therapist
- License to practice physical therapy within the state
- Ability to work varying hours, including weekends and
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements -and is in
good working order - This role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Healthcare at Home is a service line from HCA healthcare.
We are dedicated to providing patients with quality care during
their recovery at home. We are Medicare certified. Our patients are
under the supervision of a physician and our team of professionals
develop an individualized plan of care. Our professionals include
registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, therapists, and
social workers. We provide the care you need in the comfort of your
own home to restore your independence. Healthcare at Home raises
the bar on what quality healthcare looks like. Just like family, we
pull together to care for, support and celebrate with each other
being able to provide exceptional, expert care for patients. HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. -"Good people beget good people."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our PRN Physical Therapist Home Health opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: St. David's Healthcare at Home, Round Rock , PRN Physical Therapist Home Health, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...