Switchboard Operator PT
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 13, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Switchboard Operator / Receptionist
Performs all functions necessary at the Reception Desk /
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls in a prompt, friendly
and outgoing manner.
- Handles customer and associate questions and requests.
- Distributes applications to prospective new associates.
- Coordinates and schedules appointments for Management.
- Files, copies and performs other clerical assignments as
- Maintains associate bulletin boards; insures they are current;
- Remains familiar with store layout.
- Remains knowledgeable of all product.
- Remains aware of advertised sales, special events and store
- Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School diploma or equivalent
experienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
and computerized PBX systemTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly remain in a stationary position, often standing or
sitting for prolonged periods
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds
constantly, may occasionally move and lift objects up to 50 pounds
or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
- Occasionally work in noisy environmentsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Part
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Round Rock , Switchboard Operator PT, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!