Certified Phlebotomy Technician
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Phlebotomist needed immediately -for an exciting opportunity at
a large established organization.
-Per-diem basis. Need someone who can be flexible
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Venipuncture/Collect Samples from a wide range of
patients (including overweight and obese patients).
- Specimen Processing (centrifugation and possibly serum
- Data Entry and Documentation.
- Performing basic physical examinations (measuring height,
weight, waist circumference, and blood pressures).
- Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study
- Adhering to regulatory standards and ethical
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per study protocol
and regulatory guidelines.
- Working closely with the clinical research team to ensure that
the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and
in working order.
- Participating in training/retraining and continuing education
programs as necessary.
- Complying with all designated legal regulations, safety
policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of
applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure
to potentially infectious agents
- This position assumes and performs other duties as
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Active CPT License.
- 2 years as a CPT minimum needed.
- Preferred experience with overweight patients and difficult
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to continually self-educate.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and
also as part of a team.
- Skilled with standard computer programs.
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset, but not
- Understanding of medical terminology.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- -Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Required)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must complete CITI Training within 1-week of hire date.
Give me a call!
Keywords: Yoh, Round Rock , Certified Phlebotomy Technician, Professions , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!