Company: Power Home Remodeling
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard
work and positivity. We believe that "dream" and "achieve" are not
mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming
FORTUNE Magazine's #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of
Glassdoor's Best Places to Work.90% of our executives begin their
careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and
retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more
than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization,
technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering,
happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our
customers, and ourselves.Position Summary:The Install Manager
services both the overall business of the company and the needs of
customers by overseeing and enforcing the high quality standards
that define company installations and set the company apart from
its competitors. This position is the lead and face of the
company's vendor management. The Install Manager directs the
company's install partners and their crews throughout the
installation process to provide guidance and advice on a daily
basis to ensure implementation of related management policies. This
position works almost primarily in the field with minimal
supervision or contact with a manager.Essential Duties and
- Independently assesses install partners' installations and
service calls to confirm adherence to operating practices and
- Determines what action to take when issues present during the
- Confirms that all company-branded work is OSHA-compliant and
satisfies all other applicable laws and regulations.
- Evaluates install partner performance and, based on the
evaluation, has the authority to both manage the scheduling and
distribution of installation and repair jobs and to make
recommendations to management regarding retention and/or
termination of an install partner's services.
- Works on site, directly with customers, to answer any
questions, concerns, and assess satisfaction level as well as make
any necessary changes to resolve customer concerns in real
- Negotiates and adjusts material pricing agreements with
customers and makes additional sales recommendations according to
an independent assessment of customers needs.
- Manages associated payment collections when necessary.
- Ensures that all materials used in the installation process
meet company standards and, in the case of any defect or quality
concern, is responsible for determining what steps are necessary to
meet compliance/quality standards and maintain customer
- May be required to perform services and repairs, for which he
or she would need to ascertain the parts necessary.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be capable of driving
to, from, and in between sites as needed.
- Completes various administrative tasks as needed.
- Other as assigned by Management.Core Competencies:
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage
- Must be organized, self- motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Must have great customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable with negotiating and independently having
the authority to make decisions to resolve customer concerns in
real time.Education and Experience:High School Diploma and 2-4
years of related work experience is required.Required Licenses and
Certifications:VSI, AAMA Certification, OSHA 10, Lead Certification
(Will receive upon employment if not currently certified)Here's
what you can expect:
- $60,000 Salary
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Technology Package (IPad/IPhone)
- EZ Pass
- Gas Card
- Bonus Plan
Keywords: Power Home Remodeling, Round Rock , Construction Manager, Professions , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!