Construction Materials Testing Technician (CMT)
Company: The Staff Pad
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: September 18, 2023
The Staff Pad has partnered with a leading provider of
geotechnical & environmental engineering, construction materials
testing and civil site design services. They have been in business
since 1995 and with seven offices in California, Colorado and
Texas, they are continuing to grow! We are looking for a
Construction Materials Testing Technician (CMT) in Austin, Texas.
If you are looking for a career in the construction/engineering
industry, this is the position for you! No experience is required,
and you will receive training!Skills & Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and understand data and document collected
- Must have professional communication skills.
- Conduct field and laboratory testing of soils, aggregate, and
- Generate field records of test results and related construction
activities for project compliance documentation.
- This position requires working in the field and testing in the
- We need employees with a "can do" attitude who can work
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Work outdoors in different weather conditions.
- Lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
- Responsible for mid-size truck.
- Responsible, reliable, accurate, dedicated, honest
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including overtime,
evenings, and/or weekends
- Valid driver's license
- Clear MVR
- Clean background and drug screen
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Pay starts at $16-$20 per hour depending on experience and
industry certifications. BenefitsHealth, dental, vision and life
insurance are offered401(k) with a match PTO Our client pays for
ACI certifications for our technicians. Successful completion comes
with a pay raise!PandoLogic. Keywords: Materials Testing
Technician, Location: Round Rock, TX - 78665
Keywords: The Staff Pad, Round Rock , Construction Materials Testing Technician (CMT), Professions , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!