MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / PERSON
Company: DR HOTEL EMPLOYEE LEASING LLC
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Reports To: Asst Chief Engineer, Chief Engineer
Job Purpose: To repair and maintain physical structure of hotel
using hand tools and power tools.
- Maintain hotel, pool, and surrounding area, performing minor
and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, HVAC functions,
and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
- Notify management concerning need for major repairs or
additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Respond to guest requests for service according to company
policy. Keep records of rooms completed.
- Program phone equipment according to hotel needs.
- Observe equipment and utility meter readings on a daily
- Stay accessible to Front Desk and Chief Engineer.
- Maintain files of Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Ensure par stocking of regularly used parts and supplies.
- Learn emergency procedures.
- Other duties as assigned. Job Skills:
- Understand and use specifications.
- Work to precise measurements.
- Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use,
and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to requirements.
- Lift and move materials and products.
- Climb and balance self.
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to
add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 1 year of previous maintenance experience required
Licenses/Certifications: Technical licenses such as: HVAC,
Electricial, Plumbing etc are helpful.
Range $18.50-$19.00 per hour
Keywords: DR HOTEL EMPLOYEE LEASING LLC, Round Rock , MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / PERSON, Professions , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!