Sales & Service Representative
Company: Auto-Chlor System
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking a Sales and
Service Representative (SSR) for our Austin location to act as an
account manager for our valued customers. This individual will
visit numerous customers throughout the day, maintaining and
servicing our dishwashing machines and ensuring customer
satisfaction by responding to inquiries, requests and proactive
problem solving. In addition to offering the largest variety of
dishwashing equipment and chemical products in the industry, our
Sales and Service Representative (SSR) helps our customers keep
their businesses sanitary and professional.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Develop relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
* Perform mechanical preventative maintenance on equipment and
* Experience with invoicing and collecting of accounts
* Make service calls to repair and maintain machines, and testing
for proper functioning
* Maintain reasonable inventory on all chemicals delivered.
* Maintain records of machine maintenance and repair; keep records
of products delivered and monies collected.
* Ability to disassemble and assemble machines according to
specifications while using power hand tools.
* Properly maintain and clean all equipment to comply with health
* Prepare invoices and settle accounts with customers.
* Keep vehicle stocked with all necessary equipment
* Communicate to supervisor any customer related issues and vehicle
* Transport machines to installation sites.
* Install machines, making the necessary water and electrical
connections in compliance with codes
* Contact supervisor or make arrangments for the removal of
machines when required.
* Able to lift 50 pounds frequently throughout the day.
* High mechanical aptitude.
* Must have a clean and insurable driving record and valid
* Ability to obtain CDL License with a hazardous material
* Experience in the restaurant industry a plus.
* Ability to develop relationships and deliver excellent customer
* Must be able to develop new accounts.
* Experience with invoicing and collecting accounts receivable.
* Customer service experience.
* Product and service sales experience.
* Available for on-call and emergency service schedules.
* High School Diploma or GED
We offer a competitive base salary plus a clear commission program.
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which
includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one
of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much
more. If you are considering a career with Auto-Chlor Service, LLC,
you will undertake a thorough highly interactive, structured,
in-field route system training program, focused on customer service
and sales to existing customers. You will be in the field working
on our equipment, troubleshooting customer issues, and resolving
customer problems. Your attention to detail, sense of urgency, and
entrepreneurial spirit are crucial to your success at Auto-Chlor
Services, LLC. You will be focusing on customer satisfaction, sales
and customer retention.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to
win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume
now! Our business is exciting and fast paced!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Auto-Chlor System, Round Rock , Sales & Service Representative, Sales , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!