Leasing Agent, Multifamily
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Leasing Agents are responsible for showing and leasing apartment
units to prospective residents. Leasing Consultants are to execute
the property's marketing plan.
- Generate interest in the community by touring the property with
prospects and answering questions about the amenities, local
community and other property details.
- Drive the lease closing process by highlighting the quality of
the community and the amenities available at the property.
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by
collecting appropriate information and initiating background
- Ensuring all fees, deposits or are collected by prospects
and/or residents in a timely manner.
- Executive all marketing activities to drive traffic to the
property and create a lasting first impression.
- Track all leads via the guest card system and follow up with
- Maintain knowledge about local market conditions; Responsible
for shopping local competition.
- Daily social media engagement to drive resident retention and
promote community lifestyle to increase market position and
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their
expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
- Use attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to
perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related
to apartment home rentals.
- Ensure all aspects of the move-in process are completed in
advance of lease signing. Activities may include resident
screening, pre-tour unit, income verification, file maintenance,
compliance screening, etc
- Ensure proper maintenance of all resident files.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all
- Escalate any unusual property/resident concerns to their
Property Manager in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment; Internet
navigation skills are preferred.
- Social media marketing experience preferred
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Minimal lifting up to 15lbs.
- General office environment; May be exposed to external climatic
environments to complete job duties.Cushman & Wakefield provides
equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not
be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Keywords: Pinnacle, Round Rock , Leasing Agent, Multifamily, Sales , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!