Sr. Customer Service Rep
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 25, 2023
594 Greenhill Dr, Round Rock, Texas 78664
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Receives inbound calls to resolve routine and escalated customer service issues. Provides support and assistance as a resource to new hires and peers. Provides coaching and supports the development and acquisition of job-specific skills. Assists with on-boarding, training, and quality assurance.
1. Receives inbound customer service calls, assesses root cause(s) of customer issues, and resolves customer concerns in a timely and professional manner in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
2. Follows standard policies, procedures, and scripting when interacting with and resolving customer concerns to ensure quality outcomes. May deviate from standard scripts and processes to resolve escalated customer issues.
3. Applies customer service training and uses prepared scripts to address and resolve customer concerns and overcome objections by telephone.
4. Enters and maintains customer data (e.g., contact information, service plan, billing information) into the customer database accurately and timely.
5. Assists management with seasonal recruiting by conducting phone screens using scripted interview guides.
6. Conducts new hire training as needed. Distributes and reviews materials to help facilitate the training and on-boarding. Provides one-on-one training and coaching on specific job duties as needed.
7. Leads and/or participates in frequent role-play activities with new hires and peers to practice and improve customer relations skills (e.g., scripting, overcoming customer objections) and effectiveness.
8. Conducts quality assurance calls and ensures adherence to standards, provides feedback and/or training as needed.
9. Monitors staffing coverage and call availability to ensure schedule adherence and customer responsiveness.
10. Reviews and ensures customer follow up requests (CFRs) are entered accurately and completely according to standard operating procedures.
11. Identifies and communicates improvement opportunities or trends impacting the customer experience to management.
Education and Experience Requirements
* High school diploma/GED required. Associate's degree preferred.
* 2-3 years of customer service experience required
* Call center or related experience strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Knowledge of lawn care services and products
* Customer service skills, including conflict resolution and telemarketing
* Accuracy and attention to detail for checking written and/or numerical data to detect errors or omissions
* Selling skills, including up-selling and overcoming objections
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Mathematical skills to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals to determine the rate, ratio, and percent
* Ability to work independently under limited supervision
* Coaching and mentoring skills
* Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Data entry skills
* Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
* Sit, stand, and walk
* Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
* Speak and hear
* Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
* Lift or move up to 25 lbs
* Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Noise level
o Low to moderate
* Adverse Conditions
Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English is required.
You MUST BE physically located in the United States while performing this job.
$31,819.00 - $58,865.00
This range is based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills, experience, and geographic location, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law. In addition to monetary compensation, we offer benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Company-matching 401(k) in addition to other programs and perks.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, https://trugreenjobs.com/us/en/disclaimer
Keywords: TruGreen, Round Rock , Sr. Customer Service Rep, Sales , Round Rock, Texas
here to apply!